Haven’t been on tumblr in a long time. Go on. Got stuck in a supernatural & lolita loop. No regrets. Plus I like baby pictures/memes. Now to borrow someone’s baby hahah
Its official!!! Program guides are finally in!!!! #animeconji @animeconji #regcitybitch! #yolo #anime #kawaii #convention #sandiego #april #eventbrite #guidebook
Baconista Cooking Show Trailer (by Richie Edquid)
PMX 2013 Badge Giveaway Tumblr Edition!
Create the most popular Pacific Media Expo (PMX) fansign on tumblr and win TWO (2) PMX 2013 badges for you and a friend! We’ll even throw in some other prizes too! Photo submission ends March 31, 2013 at 11:59:59 pm.
1. Create a fan sign showing your love for PMX. The blue PMX postcard above must be used IN the fan sign.
2. Put the PMXNews.tumblr.com URL somewhere on your fansign.
3. Post on your tumblr page with the tag #Pacific Media Expo. This is how we know you submitted an entry.
4. The fansign with the most REBLOGS by April 2, 2013 at midnight wins!
1. All fan signs must be RATED G. Fan signs showing body parts that are revealing (cleavage, behinds, crotches, bare midriffs, and private parts) will be disqualified.
2. You may use filters and other decorations on your fan sign.
3. We respect your privacy. If you decide to hide your identity, like the model above (she’s shy), your fan sign is still valid.
WHERE CAN I GET A PMX POSTCARD?
The following locations will have postcards. Please come inside and ask for them!
San Diego, CA
Cookiewich & Coffee
Mission Valley East
Rising Sun Creations
1620 Camino De La Reina
4240 Kearny Mesa Rd (inside Mitsuwa)
Comickaze Comics Books and More
5517 A/B Clairemont Mesa Blvd Btwn Doliva St & I-805 (w/Joes Pizza)
Los Angeles, CA
319 E 2nd St Ste 10
319 E. 2nd St. Suite 114
2130 Sawtelle Blvd, Ste 207A
Volcano Tea House
2111 Sawtelle Blvd. at Mississippi Ave
DJ Bibingkahan - Panorama City
14417 Roscoe Blvd, #K/Van Nuys Blvd.
San Francisco, CA
Japan Center West Mall
1737 Post St
Belly Good Cafe & Crepes
1737 Post St #393 between Buchanan St & Webster St,
1581 Webster St/Post St.
March 29-31, 2013
OMG I LIVE SO FAR FROM THOSE LOCATIONS!
Email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “PMX Postcard for Fan Sign” and we’ll send you 3 right away.
WIN THIS JAPAN-EXCLUSIVE POKEMON CALENDAR FROM PMX!
Please read the directions on the photo and REBLOG or RETWEET.
This calendar is special since we ourselves bought it while we were in Japan in December and we need to give it away! It’s also the one distributed only at McDonalds in Japan and nowhere else!
Open to US residents only. Contest ends in 2 DAYS so hop to it! :D GOOD LUCK!
You haven’t succeeded in updating for 6months. My PC is lucky that I’m neither #DarthVader or #Megatron… Stupid #windows updates that DON’T update
Tell me this isn’t cute
That you’re not laughing your ass off right now.
The special edition Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL up close (click for a larger image).
I know the attention right now is on Wii U unboxings, but let’s take a moment to admire this newly released beauty that will likely never come to the U.S..Preorder: Animal Crossing 3DS
See also: More Animal Crossing posts